Email : email@example.com
Tel. : +33 (0)2 72 20 29 37
- Since october 2017 - Researcher / Chargé de Recherche (permanent position) at UMR INRA-ONIRIS 1300 BIOEPAR (Nantes, France)
February 2016 to September 2017 - Postdoctoral position
My current work focuses on cattle trade movement analysis, and on the estimation of parameters of a metapopulation model of paratuberculosis spread at a regional scale from different sources of heterogeneous data (part of the Mihmes and Cadence projects, funded by the French National Research Agency). Research unit : UR INRA 1404 MaIAGE, Jouy-en-Josas, France.
October 2012 to December 2015 - PhD thesis
Mechanistic multiscale modeling of the spread of Mycobacterium avium subsp paratuberculosis to assess control strategies at a regional scale (part of the Mihmes projects, funded by the French National Research Agency). Supervised by Pauline Ezanno (UMR INRA-ONIRIS 1300 BioEpAR, Nantes, France) and Elisabeta Vergu (UR INRA 1404 MaIAGE, Jouy-en-Josas, France).
- PhD thesis in epidemic modeling, Doctoral School “Biologie santé Nantes-Angers”, Nantes, France, 2012 – 2015
- Master’s degree in modeling of biological systems, University of Rennes 1, Rennes, France, 2010 – 2012
- Bachelor’s degree in biology of organisms and populations, University of Bretagne Occidentale, Brest, France, 2007 – 2010
- First year of medical studies (PCEM1), University of Paris 7 Denis-Diderot, Paris, France, 2005 – 2007
- Baccalauréat S (high school diploma in Science) 2005
- Introduction to stochastic modeling, application in epidemiology - 2nd year of engineering school AgroParisTech, Paris, France (1 day/year) 2015 - 2017.
- Introduction to epidemic modeling - Research Summer School “Man-imal”, Nantes, France (1 day) 2014.
Participation in research projects
- Mihmes - Multi-scale modelling, from animal intra-host to metapopulation, of mechanisms of pathogen spread to evaluate control strategies, PI: Ezanno, P.
- DiFFuSE - Elaboration of a service-based framework that enables simulation applications to fully exploit cloud platforms, with an application on building and executing epidemic simulators
- PrediCatT - Analysis of cattle trade in France, PI: Vergu, E.
- Cadence - Spread of epidemic processes on dynamical networks of animal movements with application to cattle in France, PI: Vergu, E.
Participation in research groups
- Study on cattle trade movements in Europe
- Involved with a working group (BioCloud) on parallel and cloud computing for epidemic models and database management (2015 - 2017)